Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8, 2008





The new watermaker arrived at Steveston Marina. Over the years I've bought a lot of equipment there and it's served me well. Also appreciated all the advice I've received especially in the early years when I didn't know diddlysquat.

Heard from Tom again.

Bill I'm going south for a week or so to do some more on JD's airplane. I moved the boat, the odd adventurous moment but is secure now.hope to speak to you soon, Tom. (He's referring to his boat Naomi. )

I was at the Westcoast Biker Church last night and the talk was on positive 'holy fantasies' and 'fear based" thinking. I thought I'd put up a picture of the Giri in Vancouver's False Creek as what I plan to focus on and contrast it with the beginning of the storm I encountered on my solo sail to Hawaii. Blue Water Cruising Associations' club night next Tuesday

No comments: