Friday, June 13, 2008

Kahului,Maui

We couldn't get the part because the fellow in Washington wasn't available till next week. Tom and I mutually concluded we couldn't leave on Friday especially Friday the 13th. The Canoe Club which has been accomodating here has a regatta tomorrow and we're in the midst of their race lines so must move first thing in the morning. Tom's added tractor fluid to the hydraulics with improvement so we're going with that knowing we can still go to Honolulu if the problem persists. No luck finding a microphone but my water bladder patches appeared to be holding after I physically hauled 25 gallons of water. We're having another dinner at Koho's. Tom said this may be the last 'dinner out' for weeks. Despite only seeing the commercial parts of this town and the beach we've enjoyed the stay here. Tomorrow we're leaving again with the weather reports for the week good for east trades at 15 knots. We'll be heading north again.

video

4 comments:

robert m said...

dear capt bligh,

I'M GLAD NOT TO BE WITH YOU

LEAVING WITH SERIOUS STEERING, AND COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS IS UNFORGIVEABLE

HOPE YOU LEAVE YOUR POSITION EACH DAY WITH YOUR GIRL FRIEND

I'll be praying for you, someone has to.

ROBERT

Randy said...

Robert is right.

I hope your heading to Honolulu to get the parts you need.

You'll be in my prayers.
Randy

Eleanor said...

Things will work out for those who have a nature of faith, ingenuity and persistance. I'll send a prayer on the wind for parts and added ingenuity.

Keep having fun.

robert m said...

THANKS,

RANDY

ELEANDOR

FOR A FAMILIAR VOICE OF REASON

ROBERT